As space holders, practitioners, and helping professionals engaged in Yoga and 12 Step work, it is helpful to understand the sources of addictive behavior and how trauma can manifest in the body-mind-spirit continuum. It is also useful to understand trauma in its broadest definition which can inform our work within the general population.
In this offering we will:
– Explore several definitions of trauma
– Understand how trauma can create disturbances including addictive behavior
– Investigate (or review) the Y12SR Interventions and how they may support holistic recovery from trauma and addictive processes within the 12 Step framework
– Those curious about the Yoga of 12 Step Recovery Program
– Current Y12SR space holders needing a review of core material
– Teachers, practitioners, and helping professionals seeking to “connect the dots” between trauma support, recovery concepts and Yoga practices
Basic, beginner-accessible asana will be reviewed. Includes meditation techniques.
Reading/Resource list will be included.
$30/$20 for Y12SR certified leaders. This webinar will be recorded and links will be emailed to all registered participants to view on their on time as many times as you wish prior to July 29, 2017. After that date recordings will auto delete.