Welcome to the Annual Y12SR Summit!
The mission of the Y12SR Summit is to further educate, empower, inspire, and celebrate the movement for relapse prevention and sustainable addiction recovery using yoga and its practices.
We welcome all current Y12SR leaders and those interested in knowing more about Y12SR global movement for an exciting weekend summit.
The Y12SR Summit includes:
- A Keynote address by Rolf Gates, Yoga Teacher and Author
- Review of the Y12SR Framework and how it addresses the addiction pandemic
- Deepening the conversation between yoga and the 12 Steps
- Best practices from Y12SR leaders in the field
- Expansion of the Urban Outreach Project
- A fresh look for establishing, and sustaining Y12SR classes
- Daily Y12SR meetings and yoga practices
- Y12SR dance party with DJ Mysh
Program will be of interest to yoga teachers, MFT’s, addiction professionals, yoga and Ayurvedic practitioners.
CEU credits are available for Yoga Alliance registered yoga teachers.