BECOME A YOGA OF 12-STEP RECOVERY LEADER THROUGH OUR TWO-PART CERTIFICATION PROCESS.
Yoga of 12-Step Recovery trainings are open to yoga teachers, and other professionals who work with people who are impacted by addiction – including therapists, counselors, social workers, probation officers and more. To become fully qualified to host Y12SR meetings, you must complete both our intensive and our leadership training.
ONLINE Y12SR INTENSIVE:
Explore the science and symbiotic relationship between yoga and 12-step programs.
Curious to learn what Yoga of 12-Step Recovery is all about?
Through our online Y12SR Intensive, you will:
- Explore the sources of addictive behavior
- Discover how yogic and 12-step principles build a strong foundation for recovery
- Learn how to use sustainable practices to self-regulate, support long-term recovery, and enhance physical, mental and spiritual well-being
Now available through an online distance learning platform in partnership with Yoga International.
Y12SR LEADERSHIP TRAINING:
Learn how to create and hold safe space for those impacted by addiction.
Get the tools, knowledge and support to offer weekly Yoga of 12-Step Recovery meetings in your community.
Through our Y12SR Leadership Training, you will:
- Discover how to create safe, inclusive space for all who are impacted by addictive behavior
- Learn how to recognize symptoms of unresolved trauma, and work with those who are struggling emotionally
- Develop a network of professionals, and practice working collaboratively with institutions
- This weekend training is hosted at yoga studios across the country, and internationally.